Christmas Wish List Part I
It’s official. The Christmas spirit has hit me – thanks to all of the in store decorations that are emerging! However, it’s a bit of a mixed feeling at times for me. My oldest daughter is starting to understand some of the holidays which is really exciting to see and experience this through her eyes. While on the other hand, my dad is no longer with us to enjoy it all. So, it leaves me emotionally confused at times. Does that make any sense?
I have begun to think about my Christmas wish list and have begun with these items…
1. Anthropologie Gift Card - Simply put, I love this store! I love the eclectic mix and seemingly can always find something to bring home.
2. Oster Toaster - A few weeks ago, we bought a new blender because our old one was rather old and not really doing its job. I had my husband pick it out (which is really rare for me) and he chose a deep red Oster blender. I can’t believe how vibrant the color is and what fun it adds to our kitchen. So, I would now like to replace our current toaster (from my apartment days!) with the red Oster version.
3. Alexander Henry Fabric – Designer fabric is difficult to find in my area. I generally have to drive at least 1/2 hr. to get to a store that carries anything Alexander Henry.
4. Nanny McPhee Returns - Christmas always bring out the kid in me! I enjoyed the first movie so much that I watched over and over. Note: This DVD won’t be released until December 14.
5. Slipper Chair – The picture above is just a place holder as I haven’t picked one yet. I want to put one in my bedroom for when I put on my shoes or stockings. Right now I’m using a rocking chair that must make things look interesting when I’m trying to get dressed!
More Christmas Wish Lists to come… Of course they are just wishes!
Images: (See List for Source)